Monday, March 18, 2013

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew

Reading post-quarter is amazing, except--well, I get overwhelmed. There are so many great books out there! Right at my fingertips! What is the right solution to this problem?
Dog's Tennis Ball Party
I don't know, either
So here's my current compulsive reading list of nine books (you can track my progress here):
The Monkey and the Monk: An Abridgment of Journey to the West, translated and edited by Anthony C. Yu
A Few Good Books: Using Contemporary Readers' Advisory Strategies to Connect Readers With Books by Stephanie L. Maata
Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky by Patrick Hamilton
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne Valente
When I Was A Child, I Read Books by Marilynne Robinson
Wicked Plants: The Weed That Killed Lincoln's Mother & Other Botanical Atrocities by Amy Stewart
The Beautiful Fall: Lagerfeld, Saint Laurent, and Glorious Excess in 1970s Paris by Alicia Drake
Pulphead by John Jeremiah Sullivan

And now I don't know which one to pick up first!

Such a good problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment